There aren't many species yet, but I'm working on remedying that. There's a lot of features and more are being added daily.
You may not create more than one account for any reason.
Current Features wrote:These are features which, while they work, may not necessarily be fully implemented yet.
- Click to level up creatures
- Exploration, with energy depletion
- Random creatures from the main adopt page
- Pet Profiles (what's currently in place could look better, but works well enough)
- Mini Pets and held items
- Display of health, energy, and mood
- Sidebar that shows "active" pet, species, health, and energy
- Forums (using MyBB) with automatic account creation upon signing up to the main site (Currently down for maintenance)
- Display of rarity and variant status for hatched creatures
- Daycare to click young creatures
- Mobile responsive site theme
- Creature Personalities
- Creature bios
- Alchemy to combine items
- Items can drop when clicking creatures
- Limiting creature clicks
- Realistic/logical pet diets
- Pet growth requires items
- Encyclopedia to view species
In Progress Features wrote:These are features that don't entirely work as desired or are in the process of being created.
- Battle System
- More areas to explore
- Hunger System
- Misc. Mysidia quality of life fixes
The art is all done by me, the site uses the Mysidia adoptable script for its functions. Suggestions and bug reports are welcome in their respective boards.Planned Features wrote:These are features which are planned but haven't been added yet.
- Elemental battle system, with skill teaching
- Random events happening
- Better Profiles
- Partial daily energy restore
- Limited shop stock and restocking
- NPC interaction
- Better site theme switching
- Fully animated sprites